105 Plainfield Pike, Plainfield CT 06374
Garage and Storage Solutions
If you have been hesitant about asking a friend or relative to store your items for a while, then you may want to go consider other options. While your friends and family members may have good intentions, you cannot guarantee that your items are safe. We will keep your belongings dry and clean.
I’ve never rented a storage unit before. How does it work?
Our units are rented on a month-to-month basis, meaning there is no long-term commitment. We can handle all aspects of signing up right over the phone emailing you documentation including the agreement and receipt. If you have rented storage units before and are comfortable with self service there is no need for any appointment. We recommend you complete the sign up step ahead of time since moving days can be fairly hectic. Find that you need more space? No problem. It’s always easy to make changes as late as move-in day. You’re able to move out at any time. We ask for two weeks’ notice before moving out to help us manage occupancy.
Indoor and Outdoor Storage Available
- Golf Carts
- Indoor Classic Car Storage
What sizes are available and can you help with choosing the right size for me?
Our sizes include 12’x30’, 24’x42’, and 24’x70’ and many more. Though there are a lot of sizes, our team will be happy to guide you through the process of finding the perfect one for your needs and your budget. Don’t hesitate to give us a call for assistance! In the meantime, you can use the storage calculator right here on our website and check out the following guidelines to help you narrow it down:
- 5’x10’: Approximately the size of a large walk-in closet, this space can hold the contents of one room, including chairs, sofas, bureaus, mattresses, boxes, and totes.
- 5’x15’, 7’x10’, and 8’x10’: From 70 to 80 square feet, these units can hold the contents of two rooms of furniture, boxes, and more.
- 10’x10’ and 10’x12’: From 100 to 120 square feet, use these spaces to hold the contents of three rooms.
- 10’x15’: Approximately 150 square feet, this rental can hold the contents of four rooms (or a two-bedroom apartment).
- 12’x30’: The size of a one car garage, this 288 square foot unit can hold the contents of a five-room house. These spaces can also be used for car storage, especially in the winter months. We have some interior and exterior spaces that allow for vehicle storage.
- 24’x42’ and above: These units are ideal for business owners, small contractors, and families with large houses.
Contact us for all your storage needs
Contact our office for more information at 508.675.2222